Our systems feature a wide-range of capabilities:
- Receiving: Merchandise check-in, match to purchase order, print and apply labels, route to shipping / storage / processing areas.
- Processing: Repack merchandise, apply price tickets, perform QA inspections, Perform ‘value add’ processes.
- Storage/Retrieval: Manage storage locations (pallets, bins, etc.), track inventory, direct movements, cycle counting.
- Shipping: Sort (by store, shipping route, carrier, etc.), capture weights/volumes, collect manifest data, manage active/staged/pending waves.
- Order Picking: RF-Direction to pick locations, Distribute from master cartons, QA inspection, print packing lists and shipping labels.
- Order Consolidation: Directed pallet building, consolidation to staging areas.
- Direct To Consumer Fulfillment: Automated packing into bags or boxes with insertion of collateral material and customer invoices; printing and application of shipping labels.
- External Interfaces: Transfer data to/from your existing systems via batch or real-time connectivity solutions.
Our systems help your facility:
Reduce Inventory Levels
Improve Inventory Accuracy
Reduce Labor Requirements
Reduce Order Cycle time
Support Automated/Quick Replenishment
Statisfy EDI/ASN Requirements
Accurately and efficiently pack and ship Direct-to-Consumer Orders