& Benefits | Customer
Support | Technology
WAREHOUSE CONTROL SYSTEM
Reduce Inventory Levels
Improve Inventory Accuracy
Reduce Labor Requirements
Reduce Order Cycle time
Statisfy EDI/ASN Requirements
Manage 'Floor Ready'
systems feature a wide-range of capabilities, including:
- Receiving: Merchandise check-in, match to purchase order, print
and apply labels, route to shipping - storage - processing areas.
- Processing: Repack merchandise, apply price tickets, perform QA
inspections, Perform 'value add' processes.
- Storage/Retrieval: Manage storage locations (pallets, bins, etc.),
track inventory, direct movements, cycle counting.
- Shipping: Sort (by store, shipping route, carrier, etc.), capture
weights/volumes, collect manifest data, manage active/staged/pending waves.
- Order Picking: RF-Direction to pick locations, Distribute from
master cartons, QA inspection, print packing lists and shipping labels.
- Order Consolidation: Directed pallet building, consolidation to
- Production Data Collection: Lot tracking, item/case/pallet counting.
- External Interfaces: Transfer data to/from your existing systems
via batch or online connectivity solutions.